Sunday, December 28, 2014

Making three ATC's at once.....

I have a few photos to show you how I make three ATC's at one time.

 My hubby rolls his own ciggies, I save the box top for my ATC's. I add some Gesso and let dry.
Add some acrylic paints and use a heat gun to dry quicker.
Stencils and stamps

 I add another layer with stencils and gelatos.
Gently rub it in.
 
 I tear off the flap to the box lid.

 Use a playing card to measure out three cards and cut.
I use some color ink to use around the edges of the card as a light boarder.
 Just happen to have a few collage sheets on my desk.
 Cut out the pieces you want to use.
 I use a felt marker to rub around the edge's of my doggie, to me it stands out a bit more and I don't like white edge's. This is a personal choice.

 I cut out a couple strips that I colored with a light ink.


 
Glue on my word art and I am done.

I had a sleepless night and made a few sets. 





Well thanks for stopping by, Looking forward to seeing you soon.

1 comment: