Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sharing a couple pages I made this week.

Sharing a couple pages I made this week. Both paper art journal and digital scrapbooking, I've been a busy gal this week.

The doll's on these next couple pagers are from Xquizart Designs.


I used a few collage sheets from Used collage sheets from Tumble Fish Studio and Crowabout StudioB

And you can find all those talented artist at http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/

Here is a skully art journal page I made with some happy mail goodies.


I finished an altered novel book journal and did the back and front cover, I flippin' LOVE how this came out. I used acrylics, inks, stamps, The face is from CBD (I added mustache w/ stamp), Letters are from food boxes or magazines, and the flower circles are from a Kleenex box, yep I love using then because of the cool designs on the boxes. LOL yep I am a upcycler who is a wee anal. LOL




I also created some new digital scrapbook pages!!!
My youngest grandson, Liam at a month old 
Have I Told You Lately Kit - Created by Jill Scraps

Used a dear friends, daughters photo...
Black Friday Celebration Bundle + GWP
by Created by Jill Scraps


I also mad a holiday Facebook timeliner with the kit. Have you checked out my facebook page for my blog??? 
Just click here


I want to thank you for stopping by, not really sure anyone does, LOL
MUAHS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment