Sunday, December 7, 2014

Artful Chick week two prompt is......


 Dropping in to tell you all about AC's week two prompt


This week's prompt is to catalog our paints/markers/pencils/etc. I did my Gelato's (faber castell ).
Oh my goodness, this is the "whitest" page I have ever done, lol I only did a simple one. It seems a little anal for me, LOL I don't get the point of it. But you will always run into prompt's that will annoy you and make your skin itch, this is mine. (grinning)

While your here I will show you a few pages I have done over the last past couple of days.
I loved the background so much I almost didn't put anything on it, but it makes me feel naked if I don't! LOL


 I just happen to have the cherub w/ cloud on my desk and I wrote in LOVE with my black wax marker.

My oldest daughter went back to Florida last week with my grand-daughter and I miss them.

Yep I woke up so damn happy I can not stop myself from playing all day in my art room  ..... The girl is from Ziggles Designs  I just added more color to her. dylusion ink sprays, faber castell gelatos, white and black wax pencils, acrylics, markers, gelli pens.

Some Sunday morning madness from my head, The beautiful tag was sent to me from Ruth, The cats came from a pamphlet from our last visit to the vet, lol ....I tried to stamp with baby blocks (meow) didn't come out that good, need a not so busy background .... The cat photo she is wearing a tag so I added a real one with some jewels. LOL I don't know why this photo is side ways, it isn't in my folder where I am uploading it from.

Mr. Krinkles made his official visit this morning, he dropped AJ off a pumpkin spice muffin. Larry and I have had Mr. Krinkles for a couple years, this year is the first time with the grandkids now that they live closer. We are going to have so much fun.

It is beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS here! Peace out till later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment