Monday, December 1, 2014

Turning trash into homemade stencils and stamps

I love turning trash into homemade stencils and stamps, here are a few photos I took today while I made a page for my newest altered art journal book I am creating.

Plastic bottle caps and some hot glue makes a great stamp. You can make tons of different designs.

 Yep that's an old dog bone too!!!! Makes a wonderful thick circle.



 I love using my heat gun and making my circles all bubbly! Gives a fantastic texture. Be careful not to burn your page.

 I had a small piece of cardboard sitting on my art table, so I tore off the backing and loved the ridge's, I slapped some paint and pressed down on my page and waalaaaa a wicked stamp with texture!!!!!!



I also used the Sun-Maid raisin box my grandson ate this weekend, lol and the older couple is from a Netflix envelope I had sitting on my art table just waiting to use. I can say, I love how this came out!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I'm not much of a great blogger, Any questions just holler :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment