Sunday, January 4, 2015

YEAH!!!! It is week 1 of Artful Journeys new adventure.

YEAH!!!! It is week 1 of Artful Journeys new adventure. Check out the Artful Chicks Blog for inspiration and up coming prompts.

The first prompt of the new year is "Keyword or Phrase for 2015" Here is my take on it.
 Acrylics, bottle caps for stencil circles, words from a magazine, washi tape, stencils, white and black wax pencils, Fairy Doll from a collage sheet of CBD; gems, bubble wrap for stamping, markers.

Here are a couple other page's I did this past week.

 Acrylic's, washi/duct tapes, stamps, inks, I cut up 2 envelopes from some HM from Lynn Jackson, Joker from playing card, little red man from magazine.

 Water colors, acrylics, stamps, inks, die cut circles, color wax pencils, the Dog girl is from a collage sheet by itKuPiLLi Imagenarium.

I used for the background a tiny gift one of the kids got, you put a marker in a straw like thing and blow, love how it came out. I broke out all my markers, lol Also used lots of rub-ons, wax pencils, paint markers, die cut hearts from Lynn Jackson, sticker alphas, washi tapes, bic pens, stamps, inks and stencils. There is a tab over one of the stamps it has my favorite adult word... My last for 2014 and I flippin' love how it came out.

I took this girl out of magazine and used packing tape to cover her back and front and used as a mask for my page. I used dylusion ink sprays, magazine letters, alpha stickers, butterfly brads and die cut, I had some wire on my table and made a butterfly with it. Sewed on some cardboard circles with glitter floss, 

Well that is it for now and hope to see you soon.


2 comments:

  1. Great pages Tamie!
    Yeah for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your pages but I LOVE your "joy box" page. It speaks to me, especially the figure with the outstretched arms!

    ReplyDelete