Friday, December 19, 2014

Blogging while I am in the mood!

Happy Friday!!! Man oh man the holiday's are just dragging. Hope to wake up and it be January already and let's get this new year started, this one has been a total Debbie Downer, lol
As if my last two pages don't show it. Yeah they are a wee gloomy but that is how I am feeling. Hate the holidays, HATE HATE HATE I tell you!!!


I also got the chance to work with Christina a.k.a 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs
 I printed out a couple elements and used them in my latest AJ book.
Below are two digital ATC's I made as well!

LOL, I know funn ahhhh?

I also got to work with Studio Sherwoods newest release too, CandleGlow Bundle 
 The photos are from my dear friend Betty's facebook page. Santa is her brother and Mrs. CLaus her SIL. I could not resist I snagged them and scrapped them up. LOL 


Well that is about it for today, hope to see you soon and many thanks for stopping by.

Let's Go Red Wings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment