Friday, December 12, 2014

Texture


First I will show you my lasted digital scrapbook pages I made. 
For a dear friend, Laurie Her beautiful boys a couple Christmas's ago.
God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen Kit by Studio Sherwood Designs

 Here is my beautiful grandson, Liam early in the year. 
Warm Fuzzies - Fusion Bundle by Created by Jill Designs

Ok now let me show you a texture tactic I did. I use bottle caps or pencils to make circles with acrylic paints, then I use my heat gun to singe them till they rise and bubble up. Makes an awesome texture. Be careful not to get too close or you will burn your paper.



 On my tip in, I made lots of yummy circles with bottle caps/pencils or whatever I have laying on my table. Inside each circle are what I call "paint boogers" LOL Dried up paint you get when you open the bottles, silly me saves them and uses when I can.
Also used some dylusion ink sprays, bubble wrap, butterfly decals, black and white wax pencils.

That is it for now, see you soon!

For Throw Back Thursday here is a page I made in March 14' I just love Johnny Cash!



No comments:

Post a Comment