Thursday, December 11, 2014

Little bit of madness from my head this week

Little bit of madness from my head this week, hope you enjoy.

Girl Head from Ziggle, I used stamps/inks/black and white wax pencils, faber castell gelatos, derwent color pencils, acrylic paints, magazine word bits and face parts


Photo transfer gone wrong, LOL I put the med. gel on wrong side of graphic. I just left it and used dylusion black ink, white and black wax pencil, sticker stars, paint markers

Felt a little christmasy for a moment. Used a old xmas card, ink/stamps/felt stickers, gingerbread stickers, stencils, xmas ribbon, washi tape

dylusion ink sprays, faber castell gelatos, black and white wax pencils, acrylic paints, stamp for texture. Made house with a novel paper.


dylusion ink sprays, faber castell gelatos, acrylic paints, gel paints, stencils, Doll from Xquizart, wings from a HM I believe from Marcy

My second photo transfer, Acrylic paints, homemade stencils, sticker decals, washi tape, cherub from Graphic Fairy


Yeah, I know I am not much of a talker blogger, LOL A little shy.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment