Sunday, December 21, 2014

Artful Journey's pre-launch prompt #4 is here

This week in Artful Journeys our pre-launch prompt is "Holiday Madness" and here is my page.
I used acrylic paints, ink and stamps, stencils, black wax pencil, holiday ribbons, holiday stickers and buttons and some more glitter
 and I was so bored or excited that I made two pages.
I used some acrylic paints, washi tapes, some of the skulls are from Happy Mails. Holiday ribbon, bubble wrap, brads and markers. 

Don't forget to check out Betty's, Terri's, Lynn's and Melody's HERE

Ok while you are here I will share what I have made last couple days. First it is the holidays and I am Bi-polar a bad mix but makes wonderful art, lol
I heard a song on the radio and the Island god is a postcard from my dear friend, Lynn. I added the eyes from a magazine, some dylusion ink sprays, stencils, wax pencils (black and white)

Oh look something funny is in my head, lol. I used acrylics, black wax pencil, stencils, stamps, inks, the back of a sticker pack, the animals/bodies are from itKuPiLLi, and paint markers.

This morning I had this empty Kleenix box and it inspired me for this page.

I used acrylic paints, bubble wrap, magazine cut letters, butterflies are die cuts from my dear friend, Lynn. She sends me tons of awesome goodies. I also stamped on some dots and then used Bic's Ink Joy pens to do some scribbling. 


Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment