Monday, December 15, 2014

Look at me blog....LOL

If you know me I dread it big time but look at me now a few times in one week. Hoot, Hoot!!!

I am an anal artist, if that is even what I am. When I start a project I never think about it, I just use whatever is close to me. and go with the flow. But this is one messed up flow. I placed some acrylic paint down and used a couple of stamps laying around. I then photo transfer Marilyn Monroe (a clipping from magazine) it really didn't come out well and I think I might of over rubbed it a bit too. POOP! But I still gave it a go and added a quote from her to some tabs I printed out. But then I added the white glitter and it went down hill from there. 
 I just put it aside and will give it a go later in the week.

This is my Sunday POP-UP ART CHALLENGE over at Artful Chicks
Just some crazy Monday morning madness from my head!!!!! Why yes that is my favorite word I am covering up with a bleep? LOL I need some more coffee!!! I used some dylusion ink sprays, faber castell gelatos, acrylic paints, pens and markers, bubble wrap, a couple stencils, washi tape. Word tabs and girl are from 2CHMD, glitter and some gems.

Oh I also made a couple digital scrapbook pages too. Tomorrow my youngest daughter, Kat will be 27, oh my goodness where did the time go? happy Birthday, Babygurl!!!
Created by Jill Scrap has a new kit "Serenity" at Gotta Pixels and I love the blues in this.
She has a special on her bundles!!!

I also got to play with Studio Mix #81 "Retro Holiday" kit. The first page are photos of a dear old friend Karen's beautiful son's and grand-daughters a couple Christmas's ago.

These photo of a facebook friend, Sona at a holiday party this year.

 I also finished the front and back cover of my second altered novel book. I really love how it came out.


and wing house from CWD

Well I want to thank you for stopping by. I will see you really soon.
Happy Monday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment