Saturday, December 27, 2014

Artful Journey's pre-launch prompt #5 is here

That is right Artful Journey's pre-launch prompt #5 is here!!!!! 

I'm not a fan of Calendars. There is maybe one in the house and the one on my cellphone. I Never look at it. LOL I know anal, ahhh??? 
I did manage to get my prompt done. I used some acrylic paints, printed out a January calendar, some stamps, washi tapes and lots of stickers and waaalaaaa I love my results.

Don't forget to check out Betty's, Terri's, Lynn's and Melody's HERE

Here are a couple other pages I did during the week. Most my pages I use tons of happy mail goodies I get and even the envelopes and all the washi tapes or stamps on them.





My friend Melody made a page with a napkin. I just happen to have a few napkins from some happy mails I had gotten. Not sure I am done with this but loving how it is coming out so far.



This beautiful piece of art was a gift from my dear friend, Meoldy! Isn't she beautiful???

Here are some tin can containers I made with FREE vintage printable's I found HERE

Well thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.
My grandson, Liam and our newest family member, Panda/


1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of calenders either. or clocks. rely on my cell phone to the day and date.

    ReplyDelete