Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer in full swing

Summer is in full swing now, the 4th is upon us and the smell of fireworks is in the air.

So I applied for Studio Sherwood Designs at SBG and i got on her CT, woohoo never thought I would!!
She has a fabulous new release Menagerie - Under the Sea Bundle  and also used her Sea Menag_Bonus add-on.
You can grab it HERE
and here is a page I made with it last night and I love how this came out.
The photo is a good friends baby, Alex at his first under water swimming lesson, isn't he just too cute?
Find credits HERE


So have you seen the new MEGA bundle collab from Created by Jill and LouCee?
OMG it is HUGE and just stunning,
Grab it here at GDS and here at the Studio

Here are three page's I made with this fantastic kit, the first two are my Aunt Mika in Greece.
She takes awesome photos and they went perfect with this kit and I used Angelaclaud ArtRoom July Freebie Challenge template.
Find credits HERE
you can grab it HERE and join in the fun of the challenge!!
 I found a wonderful poem of the Ocean on facebook and used it with this page, love how these came out!!
Find credits HERE
Find credits HERE

I know I am forgetting something so I might be back later, lol old age I swear!!
Have a wonderful day and many thanks for stopping by.,


No comments:

Post a Comment