Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday, and it is a beautiful day. Sunny and 82 in the big "D" today! My sister and BIL are coming over today for a visit. Looking forward to it.

So not sure you heard but Snip and Snails Designs has ended her Guest Designer gig at ScrapMatters. The word is she will have a store soon at OScraps but for now she opened her own store, yep you heard right. You can get all her fabulous goodies HERE. It is a little bare now but give her time and she will be filling it up with all her awesome kits and goodies!!!
Save: 20% off
This is her newest release "Retro Fabulous" and that it is!!! I also got a chance to make a page with it.
This is for my hubby's scrapbook I am working on. Journal read as...
My mom and dad hung out with 
the other Dorion street parents.
Every weekend one of them 
would host a party and I would 
watch the kids at our house.
Find credit's HERE


Hey, did you see the AWESOME stackers MHK Scraps has on her facebook, just look on the Fan Freebie tab??

Well here are some page's I made this week for challenges.

GS DDL Challenge for July, my cousin Becca all grown up.
Find credit's HERE

SM Fri July 5 Roadmap to Scrap
My friend Jennifer and her friend Amber at a local festive.
Find credit's HERE

Kathy Winter's had a Night Owl Chat at GS and I went and got this cool template.
Photo is our niece, Jessica and family on vacation in Tennesee last week.
Find Credit HERE


Here is a page I made for Lil' Miss Peytons scrapbook. I used a kit I got FREE from A-manda Creations
BooBoo and Band-aids Mega Kit  I visit her bvlog daily and collect points for posting on my facebook and twitter, how simple is that? Because I have OCD it is easy for me, LOL ... 
Find Credit's HERE

I've been hanging around the SBG forum and they have a cool challenge called "The Painted Nest" it is about art journaling which I love but not so good at so it was great to be able to try my hand at it. Here is my page, not sure what I was doing but I think it not too bad, lol.
Find Credit's HERE

Well that is for now, see you son\on. Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment