Thursday, July 11, 2013

More Sneak Peeks, Sales and pages today.

Today I have a couple more sneak peeks for you, and some new release's too!!
Coming soon to the Snips and Snails Store!


Grunge It Up 1: Overlay By Angelclaud ArtRoom
Save %20 so Grab them HERE she also has a new set of templates too!!
Also on sale grab them HERE
   I did play with the templates but I used LDrag Designs soon to be released tomorrow new kits so here are some sneak peeks and yes she has two new release's!!!




And Studio Sherwood has an awesome new release too,  Grande Kit Bundle on sale for %37 off Grab it HERE
Here is two page's I made with this awesome kit.
Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE


Here are two more SM challenge's I did this week :) I broke down and treated myself to a new kit. KimB Designs has a cute Mexican Kit and I just had to have, it is an older kit but it was on sale!!! 
Grab it HERE %45 off you can not beat that!!!

Tues July 9 Tuesday Template
Find credit's HERE

Wed July 10 Matter of Choice 
Find credit's HERE

That about does it for today and will see you soon!
The photo below is John Glenn High School, Westland, Michigan
My high school where I spend some of the worst years of my life at, lol No Joke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment