Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tons of FREEBIES for Sail Away

So yesterday I was telling you about my girl Created by Jill and LouCee teamed up for an AMAZING new collab "Sail Away"!!!! Well there are many freebis to grab up!!!

All of this is available at:
ON SALE: 30% off thru 7/15!!

Ok on to the freebies!! 
(PS & PSE compatible...and CU-friendly!!)
Find them at Jill's Blog HERE

Sign up for Jill's Newsletter HERE and get this week's
(AND stay up to date on new releases and exclusive subscriber coupons and goodies!)

.head over to her Facebook Page
and grab the Cluster 2 Freebie

LouCee has these cute elements at her BLOG

You can also find this free timeline on her  facebook page.
And if you sign up for her newsletter she has another cute cluster for you.

They are the feature designers at The Studio too this month for a challenge with a mini kit.
Check it out HERE!!

I also was goofing around and made a new siggie tag for July!!
*please not the papers are from another kit, it was 3 am when I was playing around*

Here is my page I made last night with the add-on.,
and I turned it into a stacker, that Jill gave me permission that I would share with you all!!!
You can grab it HERE, but hurry it will come down on the 15th :)

Well that is it for today, I have to check out a few challenge's today so you just might see me again tomorrow :) Peace and Love, 





2 comments:

  1. Hey Tamie, Thank you so much for posting all the freebies for the Sail Away Kit. They work really nicely for 4th of july as well. I couldn't get your stacker though. The dropbox says nothing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The file on stacker Sail Away still does not work. It goes to Dropbox & get a 'nothing here' error.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete