Friday, June 28, 2013

WOW, Almost July!!!

WOW, Can ya believe it is almost July? Time is flying by so fast before we know it, it will be Christmas! LOL So let me tell you about some sales in this fine digi land.

Angelclaud ArtRoom has a fabulous new set of templates for you!!!
25% off throughout the weekend.

Find them HERE

And Created By Jill has a HUGE sale going on for her 2nd year anniversary at GDS!!!
Check it all out HERE

White Washed Bundle by Snips and Snails Designs
Find them HERE
Here are two page's I made with these awesome new goodies. Love how easily they blended well with other kits.
 Find credit's HERE


Find credit's HERE

LDrag is back from taking a little break and she has a beautiful new release too!! 
20% OFF through Sunday 6/30/2013
Grab it HERE

Here is a page I did for my friend Alica and her daughter Avea, really love how this came out.


Find credit's HERE

OHHHH Did I tell you, I won Meagan Creations RAK this week!!! woohoo
I used two already but the kits are not release so be on the look out when I post in a couple days!!!
You can find them HERE

Here are my last two pages for SM daily challenges of June 2013! I am so in awe of me and proud I completed something woohooo!!!

Mon, June 24 Matter of Choice
Find credits HERE

Tues, June 25 Tuesday Template
Find credits HERE

KimB had a wonderful template freebie I used
Find credit's HERE


Did you grab The Kit Carts two kits she had this week for Take 2 at GP???
Here are a couple page's I made and there is a freebie on her facebook page too!!!

  Find credit's HERE
 Find credit's HERE
Grab the FREEBIE HERE under Fan Freebie tab!


Two Moose Designs who I CT for from time to time has a new Facebook Fan Freebie, grab it HERE.
It's a fun mini kit that coordinates with the brand new {I Am} Sunny collection!!
Find them HERE


Have you ever went to do a challenge, got done with the layout and realized
you didn’t do the challenge? LMAO hate when that happens This is one of those
layouts. Hehe Don’t know where my head was. This is my beautiful cousin Peggy.
Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, Be sure to watch out for Created by Jill new release it is a collab with LouCee Creations and it rocks!!!! Also Nibble Scribbles is coming back from her baby break woohooo and she has a few new release's coming out in July and August!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!! See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment