Monday, July 15, 2013

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!!

So have you heard the good news about Created By Jill?
You can find her new store HERE
Here is a page today I made with her kit "Just me and the Girls"  for GS Recipe challenge
Find credit's HERE

Alos Nibble Skribbles reached 3,000 facebook fans and she has a wonderful kit for FREE!
You can get the Alpha here on her blog HERE, you'll find the papers over on her  Facebook Page HERE
and the Elements will be going out in her newsletter on July 17, sign up HERE!

Additionally, there are all sorts of fun extra bits to this collection! 
Check them out HERE - on sale for only $1 each! 

Over at ScraMatters LDrag Design has three wonderful kits for %50 off it's MANIC MONDAY ya know?




Also MHK Scraps at ScrapMatter also has a couple cute kits for Manic Monday special.


which I recently made a  double pager with for my dear friend JoAnne and her hubby.
 She really loved how it came out!!

Find credit's HERE


And here are a couple page's I recently did for some challenges in the digi world.

GS  Mix It Up: Surprise Challenge
Photo's of My Uncle John and our cousin, Chris they met Sonja a news anchor for channel 4 news.
Find credit's HERE

GS July 2013 Wordart Challenge
My good friend Jennifer and her friends got to see the Dave Matthew band.
Find credit's HERE

SM July 13 - Saturday Special: Blending Photos
and I finally learned how to blend much better. I flippin' love how this came out. The photo was just perfct for the kit "Boy'z Only" by LDrag Designs
My nephew Cam and his bonus brothers. (I never liked the word "Step")
Find credit's HERE

SM July 12 - Matter of Choice - Everyday Scrap - NATURE
I took these photos in 2008 of my moms garden, this is one of my favorite plants.
Find credit's HERE

SM July 11 - Grand Theft Layout 
My dear friend, JoAnne was vacationing in Hollywood, FL at the same time another one of my friends
who lives in Hollywood, FL was here in Michigan. What a quinky dinky ahh? 
Find credit's HERE

Since I am on a couple SBG Designers CT's I am challenging myself to play in the forum more and do some challenge's. One of my favorites is Sissy Sparrows "The Painted Nest" (check my yesterday post about how I won a GC from her) she really challenge's you to the world of art journaling which I am loving more and more.
Week 13
Find credit's HERE
week 12 (not sure I posted it)
Find credit's HERE

Whew well that is the end for today, wishing you a very blessed day and will see ya all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment