Saturday, July 20, 2013

New layout's and some Sales!!!

I have some new layout's and some Sales to tell you about. How are you bearing this heatwave we are having? For us our A/C is running like a mad man and we are staying in more. So of course I have been scrapping :)


Snip and Snail Designs has a new home and a big big sale!!
 Check out her new store HERE!!!! And she also has a wonderful new freebie for you too, check out this cute Moving kit. There are four parts you have to grab. Read all about it HERE!


Created by Jill also has a new store HERE!!!


Here are some layouts I did for some challenge's around digiland.

GS Scraplift Challenge
Find credit's HERE

GS Inspiration Challenge
This was my second layout I did for this challenge, the first one (below) I forgot to follow the instructions of using big print papers, LOL I do this a lot.
Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

SM July 17 - Word Up Font Challenge
Find credit's HERE

This page is not for a challenge but for MHK Scraps new release at SM,
they have some kits bundled up for Mixed Matters and on sale check them out HERE!
Find credit's HERE

SM July 18th "Twice As Nice Collab" Challenge
Find credit's HERE

Ohhh Here is a FREEBIE for you from Inspired by you!!
Grab it HERE!!!

Here is my page I made with this awesome template.
Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for today and I will see you most likely on Monday!!!
Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment