Friday, July 12, 2013

Yummies

Lot's of wonderful kits hit the market today here is just a few of them.

Snip and Snails Designs has a wonderful Camera kit called Snap Happy.

Snap Happy (formerly called Spring Fling) 
has been revamped a bit with some new elements 
and papers. Get it for 20% Off through Sunday 
in my her Personal Store HERE! Save even more and 
grab the Bundle for 26% Off.

Here is a page I did for our grand-daughter Kianee with her friend, Amber
Find credit's HERE

Also check Snip and Snails BLOG for a cute freebie she has out this week.


Now this week at ScrapMatters many of the designers got together and collaborated with some wonderful kits,. Here is a couple LDrag Designs did...
Remember The Day by Eudora Designs and LDrag Designs 
Save %25 grab it HERE
Also Eudora Designs and LDrags Designs has freebies for you just click on their  name to take you to their blogs!!
Here is a page I did for our niece Jessica with her friend.
Find credit's HERE


Also Here's The Scoop: Sweet Deal by LDrag Designs & Memory Clips 
On sale at %25 off grab it HERE

Here is a page I made for a good friend Peggy of her grand-daughter Libby enjoy an ice cream cone.
Find credit's HERE

Now with both the above pages Libby's and Jessica's I got to use  Angelclaud ArtRoom
new release's this week, Good Time Templates and her Grunge it Overlays.

She  also created a simple tutorial about how to use the overlay here: Overlay Tutorial.

From July 11th – 14th, You can get the Grunge It Up 1: Overlay for free when you purchase the Good Times Template pack. Simply add both products to your shopping cart and the total price you need to pay will be the Good Times Template only. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
On sale %20 off Grab them HERE

Beaches & Cream Bundle by Crossbone Cuts Designs and MHK Scraps 
Grab it HERE on sale for %30 off
Also MHK Scraps has a freebie on her BLOG.
and of course CCD also has a freebie for you on her BLOG

Here is a birthday party invite I did for my girlfriend Annie for her daughter.
Find credit's HERE

Here are a couple challenge's I have done,
GS July Template Challenge 
I live in Detroit and love everything about this great city. 
I've been working on a scrapbook all year and I really love 
how this came out.
Find credit's HERE

Another GS Designer Spotlight Challenge! July 2013
My niece Ashley with her children having a blast with sparklers, oh I have
wonderful memories of doing this as a kid.
Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, I have a few challenge's I will be working on this weekend I need to catch up on.
See you Monday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment