Friday, July 5, 2013

4th July Sales and Freebies

Here is a few sales going on with the CT/Designers I work for!!

Angelclaud ArtRoom has her newest template set "p365/p52 July Template" on sale for %25 off!!
Grab the HERE
Here is a couple of page's I made with them!! First one is a dear friend and her beautiful children. She is vacationing with family and friends in Michigan from Arizona. She needed a break from the heat and thinks it is too cold here. LOL 
Find credit's HERE

JOIN Angelclaud Artroom's Monthly Challenge: July (Layering) and win a $5 coupon to her store at Scrapbookgraphics. Read the details HERE




This page is for another good friend, Jennifer with her sister's for a color run.
They had a wonderful time!!! Also the kit I used is MHK Scrap's new release "Color Your World" seen below for more details.
Find credit's HERE

Studio Sherwood  at SGB is having an awesome sale too!
Her store HERE

This is just one of the kits on special. "Summertime Blues"


Here is another page I made for Alisa and her children while on vacation here.
I really love how this came out, so soft and elegant!!!
Find credit's HERE

And I also got to play with her "The Photo Project - Photo Trays 6x6 "

and her beautiful kit "Thriftique - World Bazaar Kit"

and this is what I created, LOVE IT!!! The photo's is from my sister's S. Africa trip a couple years back.
Find credit's HERE

Don't forget Created By Jill collab with LouCee new release "Sail Away!!
This is one HUGE and AMAZING kit!!! Check my last post too for all the freebies you can collect.
HERE It is still on sale for %50 off!!!!!! 


LDrag Design at ScrapMatters has a little sale too.
"Sweet Memories" lots of dainty flowers and butterflies!!
This awesome kit was last week's release
so if you would like to grab it at  bargain use this coupon
to save 20% off
Sweetfan_20
also stop at her BLOG and grab an add-on to it!!
Here is a page I made with this beautiful kit.

Here is her this week release, "Love Comes Softly"
 and on her BLOG is an add-on too!

Here is a page I made with it, My friend Erika and her cute niece, Olivia at the movies this week!
I even made my own word art. If you like a copy you can grab it HERE.
Find credit's HERE


 Here is MHK Scraps new release I was talking about earlier!! Lot's of wonderful bright fun colors for any pages! Grab it HERE

And she also has a little freebie for you to you can find at her Blog/Newsletter


And here is another page I made for Jennifer, after the color run they stopped by the rainbow house for Planting Peace.Org
Find credit's HERE

Now of course I am doing ALL of ScrapMatters challenge's for the month and here is my first four!

My cousin needed a shower invite for her sister's shower.
Find credit's HERE

Tues, July 2 Tuesday Template
One of my cousin's little daughter Layla and her bestie at a local festival last weekend., are they not the two cutest butterflies you ever seen? Just darling!
Find credit's HERE 

Wed July 3 Word Up
Our beautiful grand-daughter Kianee with some friends.
She is the one with the sunglasses on :)
 Find credit's HERE

Thurs July 4 Matter of Choice 
I seen this saying floating around on facebook and made a page. I printed it out and put it in a frame. 
This is my first hybrid project. I really love how it came out. I also made this into wordart if you like it, grab it HERE
Find credit's HERE

Here is a page I made for Lil' Peytons scrapbook, she takes some goofy photo's and I love to scrap them.
Find credit's HERE


Hope you ad a wonderful 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment