Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July already over, what a bummer!

July already over, what a bummer! Summer's come and go just too fast. Well I do have a sale to tell you about. The Kit Cart has a couple kits at her store HERE, for Take2Tuesday!!!

I also finished up the challenges over at ScrapMatters for the month.
July 22 Matter of Choice: Big Pic Challenge
Photo of my dear friend, JoAnne and her hubby Josh who were on vacation in Jamaca!
Find credit's HERE

July 23 - Tuesday Template
Our little niece, Arianna
Find credit's HERE

July 24 Matter of Choice


Photo's of JoAnne and hubby Josh on vacation in Hawaii!
Find credit's HERE

July 25 - Grand Theft Twist
We had to scrap lift from  Carol aka Iowan gallery and I choice her Nicole Cruise 2010 page.

Photo of a friend's Selinda niece on her wedding day.
I really love how this came out.
Find credit's HERE

So I have a new love for Art Journaling pages and Sissy Sparrow has the coolest challenge at SBG, The Painted Nest I did my first one a few weeks ago and I am hooked. 
Find credit's HERE


Here are two more page's I made for my friend, Selinda.
Her and her family at her niece's wedding this pass weekend.
 Find credit's HERE
Her children with the bride, a fabulous photo.
Find credit's HERE

Chere Kaye Designs has a new collab kit with her bestie, Libby Pritchett called "Shut the front door" it has some really cute elements and fabulous papers. Grab the kit HERE
Here is a page I made of my niece Ashley and her family.
Find credit's HERE

Created by Jill hosted her first chat over at GingerScraps this weekend and we got a cute sampler of a kit soon to be released.  Here is a page I made of Peyton.
Find credit's HERE

Well that is the end for today, thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment