Sunday, July 14, 2013

Feeling special in Digiland :)

Ohhh yesterday I had many blessings happen in digiland. First I was checking my emails and seen I made Wendy Tunison's LOTW and was posted in her newsletter, plus I won a $5 GC woohooo to he store.
Find it in the GS Gallery HERE
I got her new release "The Sweet Life"
Find it HERE I also did a challenge at GS and made a desktop with it.
Find credit's HERE

Remember I did the SBG The Painted Nest challenge with Sissy Sparrows will I was one of the three winners this week with my page. Imagine that my basicly first try at art journaling scrapping, woohooo!! I wona  $2 GC to her store and will be shopping today, woohoo!!!
Find in SBG Gallery HERE

Then Someone put me in GingerScraps Baker's Best for my Made in Detroit page, wooohooo
Find in GS Gallery HERE

I also won Lilas Designs new release "So Sweet mini Kit" 
You can find it HERE I also made a page and paired it up with Inspire by you Designs new template.
Find credit's HERE


Here is a new release for The Kit Cart, "Dream Big"
Grabb'em HERE
It's Gotta Grab It Time over at Gotta Pixel!! Each of the Dream Big packs are just $1.00 through the 16th! 
Here is page I made with the kit,
Find credit's HERE


Here is a page I made just for fun!!
Find credits HERE

Prayers for Trayvon Martin family the man who shot him was found not guilty, so sad :(

Well that is it for now and will see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment