Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello August!!

Yes, August is here and I am not wanting the summer to end. Damn, damn damn!!!
Anyhooo look at all the sales in digiland today!!!


Created by Jill has a cute kit for GingerScraps August Buffet! Mix and match to create your own personalized kit! Each pack $2 and under through August 5th'
Check them out HERE

Here is a page I made with Grins and Giggles.
Find credit's HERE

Jill also has a free for DIGISCRAP FORUM'S AUGUST BLOG TRAIN check it out HERE.

and here is a page I made with A Little Dirt Never Hurts Sampler
Find credit's HERE

The big day is here!! Group Therapy Grand Opening at DigiScrapAddicts.
Jill has 12 packs to choose from! $1.29 each!
Find them all HERE
Here is a page I made for my niece, Brandi.
Find credit's HERE

 Nibble Skribble is  back! She is officially back from maternity leave, which means new products will be hitting her store on a regular basis! Her Newest collection, Brothers, is available now! Plus, save 40% on all her kits/add ons (and some collabs) and 50% off all bundled deals!  
She is also having a CT call if interested check it out HERE!
Her Store HERE

Brand New Fan Freebie now available from Two Moose Designs! This alpha duo coordinates with with full line of Basics - including the Basic Alphas! Enjoy! (Click Freebie Tab on our Fan Page to DL)!

2 Curlyheadedmonsters has a new freebie on her facebook too for you to check out, HERE!
sorry no preview :)


Here is a page I made for my niece Brandi and her peeps at this years Warrior Dash.

Find credit's HERE

I won a couple of LorieM. Designs templates this week and here is a page I made with one of them.
Find credit's HERE

Coming Friday to GingerScraps - part of the August Buffet. from Chere Kaye designs

LDrag Designs has a special coming soon to you, check it out HERE


Well I believe that is it for today, see you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment