Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sports layouts and CT duties

Hello everyone I have a CT duty for Armina Designs, she has a beautiful new kit called "Anwell"

Grab it HERE
There are also some beautiful mats as well. Check them out HERE


This page is my garnd-dauther, FaithAnne dueing the spring time. I colored the photos into B&W's.
Template by YB Designs

I really love the flowers and cute word art that was in the kit.

Now I had to make a page for my dear friend, Janine who was in town this past June. She lives in Alaska and had a reunion to go to. This page is her last night in town and visit with her brother, Paul

Journal reads as...
My trip to the Tigers was last minute decision w/ my brother, Paul
and family My last night in Michigan we decided to go. It down poured
so hard in one of the innings (I think 2nd or 3rd) that they stopped the game
for at least 30 minutes. The only tickets left for sale were
standing room only, but my brother managed to sneak us down to some
good seats. We just enjoyed the game, Tigers won. I just enjoyed
the trip to Detroit...old memories. It was a nice night and spirits
were high after the win. I really felt like the city was bonding that night
a little hope in trouble times. Always good to see people cling to
something ya know. I really miss home, can you tell?

Credit to
TMONE_softballprincess_position-short
DF_Stitching 3
Font DJB Baliey
Detroit Tiger banner by me made in 2007

Then I made one for another dear friend, Erika who went to Tenn. last weekend with a group of friend from baseball team. They went to visit an older team mate and go to the Lions Vs Titian game while they were there,


Credit to
Template by Yin Designs
3s_enough_Lions_Fan_Kit Paper and elements(no TOU)
 haynay_ff_paper13
I took 3sEnough frame (no TOU) and placed lion logo on it
also with the banner I added team logo used mtld's football alphas
Lion clipart from NFL (thanks to my friend, Kelly who works for the Lions)
haynay_ff_wordart 1 to 5


Well thats it for today, see ya when I see you. Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamie, nice layouts! I might come by and 'steal' some to show when I next post :) THank you for sharing and posting!

    ReplyDelete