Wednesday, September 12, 2012

All about Ivy and Ava

I did some more scrapping, believe it or not. LOL What's so funny?
I did The Studio's September Challenge, Photo's of our oldest grand-daughter, Kianee from her junior year.
I really love how tis came out and so is Kianee.
CREDITS
I used Parts used from Round One Designer Contest
Papers
EM_Moonrise_NDC1_pp1
jy_moonrise-pp4
jy_moonrise-pp1
KDD_aEtR_Paper5
Pacifika_Moonlit Romance_p5
DbyR_newmoon_paper5
AAD_SH_elem (butterfly)
tssa_moonrise_pearledwaves2
wood frame (no tou)
Lifescapes-PaintedMoonlight-ep-paint
vsomd_ms_pennnant
jilbert_CelestialMoonlight_el_moon
element9_bld (stars)
jilbert_CelestialMoonlight_el_letters
cbj_nightfall_flower2
e2_gabi (flower)
Lifescapes-PaintedMoonlight-ep-flair-01
ShmooangelDesigns_Moonlight&Magic_Tag
QWS_MR_button1
AAD_SH_elem (churb)

Ok now I did two pages for my niece's scrapbook, Ivy and Ava nursery's.
Because Ava had little monkey theme going I used Stuff to Scraps Jungle Adventure Blog train kit.
I am so happy on the out come, it's just too darn cute.
CREDITS
Yin Design Template
Paper by WinksArtGraphics_BGLinenMango
WinksArtGraphics_Monkey
KS_JJAO_banana
WinksArtGraphics_Corner2
CBJS_JAS_sign5 Created by Jill
Robin's Nest Jungle Adventure Alpha

Then I did baby Ivy's nursery room page, again I really love how it came out.
Ivy's room has lots of different purples so I went to my kit collection in the "puple" folders, YES thats how anal I am!!! LOL and found a couple kits that really brought out the wonderful hues in the photos.
CREDITS
Yin Design Template
Steel City Scrap_Quite Contrary_paper1
ScrappyCocoa_Lavender Daze_Paper11 (2)
MiMiConcept-Violine- Elements (5) Flora vines
MiMiConcept-Violine- Elements (11) leaves
MiMiConcept-Violine- Elements (17) tiny purple floras
Purple Dreaming - LaetiScrap (24) butterfly

Anita the girls' mama loved it so much she had me make Ivy birth announcement with some design, so here is how it came out!! I am so proud of myself on this, it was a lot of clustering.

Well the other night I was bored so I went to The Studio's and check out some of the challenges and seen a cute recipe challenge. We had to buy a cute kit to male a recipe card and then at the end of the challenge we got a set of everyone who partisipated recipe's cards. How wonderful is that? Well I clicked on the link for the mini kit and happen to notice a new kit A-Manda Creation had on sale, the colors POPPED right out to me purples (hehehe) and turquoise which are my fave's beside colbot blues. Anyhoooooo I had to check it out and feel in love. I had to get it, like right now!!! So I did, well I only had enough in my paypal for one kit not both. Guess which one I got?
Yep, LOL I got  A-Manda Creation new Peacock kit in fact I got the Big bundle and if I had enough in my account I would of got the HUGE bundle, LOL I would I would. I was so excited and did I meantion it was 2am? That when I opened it up and seen some beautiful QP's well i opened up my PSP of course and found some photos to plopped in. LOL and waaalaaaa

Here is Anita with lil' Ava last year and the second on is my grand-daughter Faith with her Uncles.

How beautiful are these, well hurry up cause A-Manda Creation has the whole collection on sale, %20 off!!! HERE.

Ok well I am off play a bit, Lot's to do and I believe my grandson, AJ is coming over to visit his Memaw. Seee you soon and god bless!!!



2 comments:

  1. Aw you are SO sweet!! I am so excited that you love the new Pretty as a Peacock kit! I LOVE your monkey room! We have a monkey room at our house too :)

    ReplyDelete