Friday, September 21, 2012

Ohhhh last week was crappy lol

 
Let me tell you about my crappy week I just had, Last Saturday I was drinking my coffee and doing one of my favorite things I do when I drink my coffee and enjoy the mornings on my porch, is check for all the digi freebies. Well I got a virus that would not let me do anything on my laptop. Grrrrr the freebie was at a digi store (sorry will not say other then it was an over sea store) anyhoo I had to take it to my PC guy, Greg at Gforce he is the BEST!!!  This has happen to me twice within 45 days he also added a virus detector woohoooo!!!!!  But because of a bill I had to wait a whole darn week to get my laptop back.
 
 I had to drop out of the LO Artist contest at "The Studio" broke my heart but my hunny's PC doesn't have any paint program on it, GRRRR and of course I could not find my disc anywhere. I was so bummed I nearly stayed in bed all week. Of course I watched some movies I wanted to catch up on and my house got it's fall cleaning. LOL
  
Well it's a new week, I got my baby back (my laptop) and I caught up on some freebies I missed, Yes I am a freebie addict I will admit to it!!! I see my girl, Jill a.k.a. Created by Jill Designs is doing great at "The Studio's" Designer Contest!!!
 
You can grab this kit HERE 
 I also see a couple other CT's of Jill's are rocking it out at the LO Artist contest, Molly and Michelle. Congrats to all and best wishes for the last round!!! 
 
 
 
Some awesome news, I made CT for Armina Designs!!! I am very excited and proud to make her CT. You have to check out her retirement bundle #3 it's %90 off OMG a must get and hurry time is running out.

Grab it here ... Armina Designs / PBP / SBB
She also has a beautiful new kit called "The Good Times" I just love all the wonderful colors in the kit and the elements are just so awesome as well.
The papers I love too, they have a hint of retro vintage and I love'em all!!!
Ohhh don't ya just love these shabby worn papers???
Lookie, I just love this beautiful mats!!!!!
I adore these QP's, they always come in handy!!!

You can find them all HERE!!!

Well I am really excited to get some scrapping done tonight.
Happy Scrapping till we meet again, Tamie

No comments:

Post a Comment