Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's a Script?

This week I went to DST to get some advise on how to sperate a double template in PSP, and Cassel of Creation Cassel  helped me out, She told me what a script was and can ya believe I had no clue in my seven years working this program what a script was, LOL Well basically it helps you do some wonderful things with PSP program. Check out her store HERE, I bought her Stack'n Cluster - PSP Script
OMG it makes the stacks and cluster for you, you choice what you want to work with  (papers and elements) then run the script and waaalaaaa it does all the work for you. All you do is just add your shadow and tweak it a bit. Trust me it took a lot of work out of my hands. I loved it!!! Cassel has made a script junkie out of me and I am looking forward to buying some more.


Here is a page I did of my adoreable grandbaby, Faith. She was playing super start LOL I just fell in love with the photo and her holding the sunglasses out and gving her super star look. Cute Cute!!!
I just picked a mini kit I had in my collection, I ended up using this beautiful little kit called "SweetSpring Flower1" by Studio Flergs. I really love how it came out, the bright summery colors and I just love SF wonderful flower elements.

Well I am off to get some well needed sleep, sweet dreams digi world.

No comments:

Post a Comment