Saturday, September 22, 2012

A scrapping Saturday and a freebie too!!!

Today I scrapped and scrapped away making up for the lost week I guess, lol! I had a blast and that's what counts.
So as I told you yesterday I made  Armina Designs CT and I got to play with her cute and adorable kit "The Good Times" I used my beautiful niece Brandi photo's with her boyfriend, Brent. She has so many kissy kissy photos on her Facebook I had to play with them.
Check my post from yesterday HERE to see this wonderful kit and find out where you can get it.
I used Yin Design template #234 (I love her templates and use them over and over again) and I used the song "Kiss You All Over" by Exile for the journaling.
I really love how this came out. Brandi and Brent adore it and had it printed out almost as soon as I posted on her Facebook. LOL love her!!!

I also told ya about my pc blues I had last week and had to drop out of SSA LO Artist contest, well I got a second chance for the last week. woohooo.
We have two task with this challenge and here is the first one. We have to use a wonderful sampler of "My First Day Sampler" by Deanna of Flower Scraps.
You can find her full kit HERE. I used each and every part that was in the sampler, except for one blue paper I never noticed till I was done, hate when that happens but it was perfect so I just left it and the word art is by Create with TLC, she has it as a freebie and I've been waiting to use it. I found some cute photo's of my grand-baby FaithAnne.

I also got to play with Forever Love kit  by B2N2 Designs her newest release.
You can find it at her STS store or her MyMemories store. I had some new photo's of my SIL and BIL new grandbaby, Ivy and they seem perfect for this cute kit.

Now I mention a Freebie, well I turned this page into a 12x12 ONG Quick Page and you can grab it HERE if your interested. Well I am off to get some rest, I am wishing you a wonderful happy scrapping day/night.




2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout....she is the perfect princess.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamie, love this new layout! I just posted your earlier layout on my blog, do check it out, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete