Sunday, September 2, 2012

Inspire me Blog train

Jill a.k.a Created by Jill was on the blog train, she has an awesome temlpate on her blog, check it out HERE. I just love this blog train you get a ton of wonderful goodies, Check it out HERE
I made a page about my second daughters brand new car, we are so proud of her.
She works so hard, lives on her own and is also going to school this fall.


Also Jill entered a new designer contest at Studio (DSS) Here is here first week entery
Kit will be available through September 9th!
Leave a comment when you snag, she loves comments!!
(you might have to register but it's worth it!!)

Well there is also a  Layout Artist Competition 2012 and I entered it, I am so nerves I could not tell you how much, please wish me some luck!!! I got my kit and will be playing tomorrow since it's a holiday weekend I am so behind. See you soon xox

No comments:

Post a Comment