Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Layout Artist Competition 2012 Week One

OMG I went and done it now, Jill invited me to join The Studio's Layout Artist Competition 2012, I am having a wonderful time and meeting new scrap buddies. The hostess, Mandak gave us an adoreable cute kit she made Black Holes by Nibbles Skribbles. Just click on preview to go to her store to get it!!!

I was really nerves before I even open the kit, but once I got it open I relaxed a bit more. But silly me went into WEEK ONE GALLERY and threw up twice, LOL I really needed to challenge myself now and then and went for it!!! How could I not the kit was just too darn fun to play with. I used two photo's of my dear friend Ronnis grandson's Zac and Conner from Halloween 2010 *but just looked on my page and I have the 2012, lol OPPS well re-fix that before I show Ronni, I hate when I do that.*
Well here is the page I made I really love how it came out and pretty darn proud of it. Wish me luck!!



I also did some pages for back to school family this morning, here is one I did for our grandson, AJ a.k.a Alex it is his very first day to school.
I used my new kit I bought, School Daze by Kristin Aagard Designs As soon as I seen her kit on facebook I went and grabbed it up, there are so many cool elements and the papers are rocking! This week I will be doing a few more page's with the kit.

Just click on the preview to find it at her store!

I also broke down and bought some more of Traci Reeds awesome stitching!!! Bad Sewing Machine XVIII - Kinda Kleen, I have a few sets and love each and everyone of them. I used them quit a lot with my projects.
Just click preview to go to Traci's store to get a set!! Scroll around her SITE to for a free sampler.

Now I did another page but cheated a bit, I used a older fabulous QP freebie by Etc by Danyale
and added a couple things to it.

The photo's are of my great nice, Shannie a.k.a Shannon, she is thrilled to be back in school!
Word grade from Delicious Scraps Back to School Alpha, The word "Forth" from SDS Back In Session Apha Bits Freebie, Shannon name I used the freebie Apples for teacher by Trixie Scraps.

Well I am off to see if any family posted more photos and information I need to scrap. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment