Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Facebook Topper FREEBIE

Woot Woot!!! I joined in at the fun yesterday at GDS New challenge Facebook Topper and made my neice a new FB topper with Flora Festival Kit by Created by Jill. If you scroll down my blog I used this kit many times and just love the color tunes.


I loved how it came out I made it into a freebie!!
Sorry I do have it hosted at 4Share, feel free to grab it HERE! It is in a PNG format.

I also got another page done for my other neice Amy, I'm doing all four of her childrens "First day of school 2012" pages. This is her son, Jack who is an adoreable little boy with a big personality!!!

I used the "School Daze" Kit  by Kristin Aagard Designs again (see last post for another page I did with this cute kit) I also used Traci Reeds, Bad Sewing Machine XVIII - Kinda Kleen again.
(see last post for a preview)
and I also used part of a template, A freebie for ScrapTakeout Template Challenge, Find it HERE.

Well I have four more back to school pages to do and a couple CT projects too, better get it going!!
Have a wonderful day and hope you enjoy the freebie!!


1 comment:

  1. Your page is so cute Tamie!! I love your title, and the word strips you used too! Very very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete