Thursday, September 6, 2012

Twins and Birdies

Hello digi world!!! I wanted to show off a couple page's I got done late last night. B2N2 Scraps and  Meagan's Creations has a way cool new BAK kit for September, for twins or triples and singel babies too!

There are tons of wonderful cute elements and papers!!!

Ohhhh I love glitter alpha's, who don't?

And the wordart is also adoreable and make great titles!!!


Click HERE to check out this awesome kit!

I just so happen to have a set of twins grandchildren. Johnny and Jada, They are the last of our oldest daughter Nina who happens to be a wonderful mother to seven children. 

Can you say "Double Adoreable"??? I also used the Back to school template freebie by Growing Pains Scrapped.

Now B2N2 had this cute kit as her last participation prize for SS Speed Scrap and I put together this page for a good friend, Karen who has the coolest cockatoo I ever met. I use to work in a bird store many years ago and always wanted one. They take more time for their needs then a dog and cat so I never got one.

How cute is this kit, I loved the bright colors and cute fun elements! I got a feeling we will be seeing this in her store real soon!!!
This is Bobba Lou, who always makes me smile when I see him.

I still have tons of back to school scrapping to do, hoping to get some of it done today.
I am still nerves about the The Studio's Layout Artist Competition 2012, I entered. There is so many talented ladies I have a slim chance to none but I did have fun.  If you get a chance stop on by and check out all the wonderful enteries!!

And if you missed my Facebook topper yesterday, just scroll on down and grab it.

Well have a wonderful day I am off to do a few chores that seem to be calling my name, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment