Thursday, August 30, 2012

Best of Days

Becky a.k.a B2N2 Designs has her newest release out, called Best Of Days kit and coordinating quick pages set!! The kit is elegant and perfect for every day, vintage, or even heritage pics. It's versatile enough to be used to scrap anyone. It's currently on sale for 30% off!
Grab while on sale HERE

You can grab these awesome QP's HERE

And for some inspiration here are two pages I put together.

My grand-daughter, Faith she such a cutie I could scrap her all day!!!
And this page is the last one I did for cute Peytons scrap book it's off to the printer.



Her CT member, Lori made a cute Cluster frame, grab it HERE



Well that's it for now, Don't forget Jill a.k.a Created by Jill has a blog train coming September 1st, I'm so excited!!! See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment