Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winter Mornings

Winter Mornings Bundle by Nibble Skribbles her newest release and I loved playing with it.
Grab it HERE
 
My girly, Janine and her hubby Mike
 
This is a page I did for Janine of her hubby Mike, a surprise gift we have been working on,
 
Made this page for TheStudio's Surprise Me Border Challenge
I used Snip: The Bundle by Nibbles Skribbles. I really love how this came out. The photos are of our great niece, Arianna and her first hair cut. Don't ya love the cute binkie in her mouth the whole time, lol too cute.
On sale now, so hurry and grab it for %51 off!!! Great deal!!!
 
I was honored this month at being the choosen one for this months January : Member Spotlight at ScrapOrchard, she took a page I made last month and made a template for everyone.
 
Come grab the template HERE and play along with the challenge.
 
Here was my page I made for our niece Arianna who got her new booster seat and they were giving the new little one her high chair, she was not to happy about it!!! LOL
 
January 2013 Member Spotlight Template
Big Sister kit by MLE Card
 
One more thing I would like to mention before I leave, Gotta Grab it December kicked off this morning and The Kit Cart a.k.a Jamie has some wonderful piece's you might be interested in with the wonderful winter theme with a wee twist. Check these out!!
 
Also check out the freebie she has on her BLOG
 
Here is a page I made with Janine and her family sking in Alaska :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that's it for now, see you soon :) Have a wonderful weekend!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment