Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Feel that burn

 
 
"Feel the Burn" baby, The Kit Cart has a wonderful kit to scrap those fittness photos!!!
 
Grab it HERE or HERE you can buy as a bundle and save some money or buy individual.
Also go to The Kit Cart blog and grab this freebie wordart.

Here is a page I did for my friend Cheryl who is a maraton addict.
 
I also made a few other pages for some scrapbooks Ive been working on.
 
My entry to Persnickety Print/Scrap Orchard Contest
I will begging for votes next week, wish me luck!!!
Ava's First Year
Story Telling Kit by SO Designers
Squared Template by Scrapping With Liz
Find free kit HERE
 
Cozy Up Kit and Alphas by Bella Gypsy Designs
Find kit HERE
Double Template by Yin Designs
Flower stitching by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
sorry no credit list, just whipped this up for nephew book and forgot to collect credits.
 
 
Thats all for now, see you soon.
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamie,

    Just had time this weekend to come by and say hi. Thanks for using my templates and always coming by to let me know and for blogging about it! Very few people do that! Unfortunately it seems the image of that particular layout is not showing up here. I will drop by again and hopefully next time I will get to see it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete