Sunday, January 6, 2013

A beautiful day

It's a beautiful chilly day here in metro Detroit. I'm just catching up on some CT duties and trying to finish up a couple scrapbooks in progress.


Here are a couple pages I made with Megan Turnidge newest kit, Grandmother's Grace you can find it HERE.


This is my grand-daughter Faith and her great grandmother Anne who passed on last year. 
Credit to...
Grandmother's Grace by Designs by Megan Turnidge
stitches hexagons by quirky twerp
 
Here is another page I did for a SO MIS challenge. The photos are the daughters of my good friend, Janine.
Credit to.....
Grandmother's Grace by Designs by Megan Turnidge
Revised Template 6 by Scrapping with Liz
 
I've been wotking on some new releases coming to STO and NB so I will be back soon. Have a good one :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment