Thursday, January 10, 2013

My first STO assignment

Since I've been on STO CT I have gotten to play with some cool goodies!!!
 
 
I started off with I made two new siggys with Color Me Siggy-licious vol. 2 by Dagi's Temp-tations
click image to find them at STO
 
I paired the siggy templates up with SUS Designs new kit, Pop the Cork
click image to find them at STO
 
I also made a couple pages with this beautiful celebration kit.
My nephew Cam celebration the new year. He is just to cute.
 
My girly, Janine and her hubby Mike
 
My next kit I got to play with was a SUS Designs Thankfulness.
I loved the wonderful colors.
 
click image to find them at STO
 
Our niece, Amanda and her friend Molly
 
My daughter Kats boyfriend Rob and his son Chris. Really love how this came out.
 
 
I did manage to get one challenge in so far, I am way behind in my challenges.
This is for TheStudio's January 2013 Less Is More Challenge
 
THIS IS THE YEAR kit by Studio4 Design•works
Poem :: Mild is the Parting Year
By Walter Savage Landor 1775–1864
 
Well I am off to see what kind of trouble I can get into :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment