Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lot's more freebies

I am happy to be able to show off the newest kit from The Kit Cart, Called Midnight Kiss, it would be wonderful for not just New years, but for any celebration you will be scrapping.
Also comes in a bundle, check them out HERE
 
Now on to the freebies....
 
Gotta Pixel Exclusive Freebie, Get it HERE
 
Created By Jills Facebook Fan Freebie Go HERE and become a Fan to get it!
 
 
Here is a page I made for my cousin, Alita and Jills is offereing it on her blog.
 
Click HERE to snag Jill's blog freebie!!
 
 
and here is another page I made for a dear friend, Erika.

 
The kit was fun to play with and had lots of cute elements and papers.
 
Well I am off to play, have a wonderful day. Also don;t forget to check out the two blog trains, check post before this one.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment