Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to Manda a.k.a Nibble Skribbles

Happy Birthday to Manda a.k.a Nibble Skribbles!!!! Thats right and she is kicking off a big birthday bash on her blog and has some wonderful sales for you too!!!
Her Store HERE
Today only - get the Family Tree kit or bundle for 70% off
 
and there is a freebie on her blog too.
Grab it HERE
 
And here are some pages I scrapped up this past weekend.
 
Photo of my nephew, his mom placed him on a blanket, took the photo then posted on facebook. everyone got a giggle cause it makes him look like a little monkey with the big orange dots on the blanket, lol

Spunky Monkey by Tricie Scraps
cap_rememberwhen_twig2
font Making-Lettering-Tall_demo
 
I got a new kit this week,  Smile Sparkle Shine Kit by Bella Gypsy Designs and so far I made three pages with it. Love the colors that burst!!!
 
This I did for SO Big Photo Challenge, my beautiful niece Ashley and I used Joe Crookers song "You are so Beautiful"
 
 
My beautiful grand-daughter Faith when she was about 13 mts old. I did this for a challenge but for the life of me I can't remember which one, but I can tell you it was for SO!!! LOL Brain farts sorry!
 
and this page was for SO RAK challenge where we swap photo's and make a page. I did this for MissEs. I really love how this came out, everything seem to flow together :)

And the last one I made this weekend.
Started a new book for a friend Melissa and her daughter Layla.

So Ckeey Kit/Alphas and Template by Jen Yurko
 
Well that is it for now, Have a wonderful week and I will be back soon!!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment