Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mad Scrapping

Been so cold here in Metro Detroit I stayed in and scrapped like a mad women, lol!!!
 
Here is a page I made with The Kit Cart Designs, "Just Dance" Kit. I can tell you she has a new release coming soon and I got to play with it, too cute is all I can tell you for now!!!!
 
OMG so many wonderful goodies in this kit. Great for any little girls dance photos!!!
 
 
I did a couple challenges at Scrap Orchards too,
 
 
Photo is my cousin and her grand-daugher
Grandmother Grace by Megan Turnidge
January SO Template Challenge by Little Green Frog Designs
 
 
Photo is of my nephew, Cameron in his art class. He is just too cute.
Hello Sunshine kit by Tckled Pink Studio
Circle stitching by Traci Reed
 
 
We had to scrap about our best memories of 2012, well I have three new grandbabies!!!!
Ain't they so cute? Cameron, Christopher and Harmoney. I really love how this came out.
Block Party Mega Kit by SO Designers
 
 
Armina Designs has some new goodies for the Pickle Barrel
Grab them here an hurry!!!
January 17-21, 2013 Only!
$1 USD each
 
Here is a page I made.

Well that is it for today, see you soon.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment