Thursday, January 17, 2013

Birthday Freebie

Nibble Skribbles don't forget has some wonderful sales this month for her birthday, plus lots of freebies. Here is todays and you can grab it HERE
 
and here is yesterday's freebie
 
you can grab it HERE
 
Over at STO they have some wonderful new releases!!! I got to work with thier wonderful January Culinary collab.
This was an adorable kit, has tons of fun papers and elements.
 
 
This is my grand-daughter Faith and I used a cute saying I found on a baby t-shirt.
 
I did this page with some of my friend, Janine youngest daughter Katelyn photo.
 
Another cute kit I got to play with was Birds of a Feather kit by Lali Creations
Talk about adorable, this kit was all of it!!! I loved the colors and the cute little birdies :)
 
Made this for tattooist, Amanda who recently became a mommy!!!
 
This is my cousin, Jasmine who her dad wanted a scrapbook for her 30th birthday coming up.
 
 
I Made this page for the Studio's
This is our oldest grand-daughter Kianee who I can not believe is graduating from high school this year, where did the time go?
 
Well that is a wrap for today, I have a few challenges I want to do today. Let's hope I get some time for this. See you soon :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment