Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter is here and a couple freebie

Burr baby  it's cold out there, lol yes this winter is has been very cold an not much snow. So yesterday I did a few challenges and stayed warm :)
 
the Studio has a new facebook freebie for reaching 5,000 fans, check it out here.
 
And they also have some wonderful challenges, HERE
 
 White Space Challenge hosted by Snicker doodle Designs and here is a page I made, using my friend Janine's daughter, Emilee out on the slopes.
 
Non Winter Layout Challenge! hosted by A-Manda Creation I used some photos of my friend, Melissa's daughter Layla who was a little blue monster for Halloween. Too cute!!!
Then the Just ONE Photo Challenge hosted by BooLand Designs
I used Janine's photo of some of her town in Alaska. I love how this turned out.
 
And the last page I did was of my niece, Ashley. For ScrapOrchard's big photo challenge this month.
 
Isn't she beautiful? When she posted the photo last week on facebook I knew I was scrapping it an when I had my paint program out the song "Your so beautiful" by Joe Crooker popped in my head and on the page, lol ....
 
Ohhh and id you see the new freebie The Kit Cart has on her blog???
She also has some wonderful sales going on, so stop on by!!!
 
Nibbles Skribbles & ADB Designs has a new collab out today, Live It, Love It Bundle
Find it on sale now, HERE and there is a challenge with freebie add-on
Here are a couple pages I made, Janine's middle daughter Katelyn when she was about 9.  
Katelyn with her older sister Meg
 
 
Well that is it for today, I will see you soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment