Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Already?

Hello, can you believe it is the end of January already? Wow 2013 is blowing on by before you know it summer will be here.
Sorry it's be a bit since I last blogged but I've told ya before I'm not much for blogging. So how have ya been? Very busy here,
We will be moving into a our new home within a few weeks. I have tons to do but I am pokey, lol I am looking forward to the move.
 
Here are a few page's I did for fun or a challenge, first one was for a SO template challenge and the photo is a dear friends baby, Desiree' Her face was too funny cute.
 
Smile SparkleShine Kit by Bella Gypsy Designs
Janrary FB Template Freebie by kimaric kreations
 
SO Scrap That Tune Challenge
Photo of my house I grew up, and I used the song "The house that built me" by
Miranda Lambert which is a huge favorite of mine, I have many wonerful memories of my childhood home.
Block Party Mega Kit by SO Designers
 
 
 
SO Cheryl's Template Challenge Challenge
Photos of my cousin, Alita and her boyfriend and thier new home on Lake Erie.
I used my Block Party Mega Kit by SO Designers for a couple pages this week, I just love this kit.
 
 
SO Get Digi with it Challenge
Photos of my baby brother Roy at ages 5 and 30. Been slowly working on a scrapbook for my mom for her 67th birthday coming up in May,
Stud Muffin Freebie kit by Bella Gypsy
SO Jan. Get Digi with it Template by WendyW.
 
 
I am prepping for SO Super Bowl Sunday events, have you seen?
Check it out HERE. SInce it just the hubby and me, I will mkae all his football faves but he will have to heat them up and leave me along all day long, lol he just giggles, smile and said okie dokie.
 
Well I wish you all a wonderful weekend and Go 49'ers!!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment