Thursday, October 25, 2012

End of October and freebies

WOW already the end of October. Where did the time go, well my grandma always said "The older you get, the quicker it goes" ain't that the truth because I don't believe christmas is almost here. Well enough about that it is depressing me, lol

I got lots to show you today, lets start of with The Kit Karts newest release and just in time for those Halloween photos. This is a wonderful Halloween kit called "Too Cute To Spook" bundle


Isn't it adoreable, with tons of goodies to play with and here are a couple pages I did.
Hurry and grab it HERE, while on sale for %30 off!!

My adoreable nephew, Cameron *Cam* his mom found him just sitting down at our local Mejers, just checking out of the cool ghoulie goodies.
This page is my oldest daughters niece and nephew who went with Jon and Toni to Augusta, GA Downtown Zombie walk this year. Neither of them had went before and just was told to dress like zombies. So there did and all of'em had a wonderful time and will be making it a yearly trip.

Ohhh I did say a freebie I turned on of my pages into a QP, but you have to go to Jamie's a.k.a The Kit Karts blog to pick it up.


Manda a.k.a. Nibbles Skribbles has a little kit once was part of collab  she decided to call it The Nameless Mini and for a limited time it's only $1.04 at theStudio!
I found a wonderful photo of my granddaugher, Faith on her first birthday.
I re-created a word art I seen somewhere. I'm sorry I lost my notes and don't remember what fonts I used. Grr hate losing my notes.

Also Christine a.k.a jusme designs has a wonderful new kit bundle called "Color Me Happy"

Hurry and grab it while on sale HERE

I got to make two pages with it too, I just feel in love with the colors. My first one is for my cousin, Peggys family and these are her granddaughters.

This page is her son in law, Frankie with both the girls. Boy oh boy he is going to have his hands full real soon.


Well that is it for now and I will see ya when I see you :)
Tamie

No comments:

Post a Comment