Saturday, October 6, 2012

First of October

I love October my favorite time of year, being in Michigan we get the lovely privilege of seeing the beautiful changing of colors of leaves on the trees. Not to mention all the beautiful fall kits from many great designers.
Speaking of great designers, Armina Designs collaborated with Laitha's Designs and have a beautiful new release called Romantic Fall Bundle with many splendid elements and fabulous papers.
Available in her Stores @
Armina Designs, Pickleberrypop & Scrapbook-bytes
30%OFF Individual Packs and over 50%OFF for the Bundle! You can save a lot for the Bundle!

Here are a couple pages I made with the kit, First I did a page for a dear friend Em, she posted her daughters Sadie photo of her first day playing the fiddle. She was so delighted of her new page for Sadies scrapbook, It warmed my heart.
Then I found a very old photo from 1958 of my grandmother, Dora and my aunt Linda as a baby.

I did a page with Scrap Orchards new October Mega Kit, which I got as soon as it hit the store.  It's a wonderful Brest Cancer kit called "Hope"

It's still on sale for just $5 and man oh man there is tons of great stuff in it, to scrap many wonderful pages.
Find it HERE


This page was for the SO Chat Scrap and I had a wonderful time. The page was made for my girl, Lisa who is a warrior walker. The second page is also for Lisa and tells us why she is a warrior.

I used DJB's font Bailey for both pages.
Journaling read as...
Journal read as....
I started walking for all those years
ago was for my cousin Donnna. My first
was Race For The Cure in 2003 when
Meagan was just 3. She has been with
me every since and we have been doing
the 3 day walk, for the past 6 years!
Since then Donna has left us, there
has been several more young ladies
that have leftus too! We now walk
for everyone, til there is a cure!!
Lisa is my hero and I am so proud of her. Please keep Lisa in your prayers she is now going through some heavy health issues of her own.

I did the PBP Template challenge, Hosted by Joey.


The photos are my besties Janine's middle daughter Katilee Halloween 2010
I got to use the Awesome freebie from PBP "October Moon"
and the best part it's on .99 cents so hurry and go grab this awesome spooky kit.

Grab it HERE

Another challenge I did was the DSS's October LESS is MORE Challenge, hosted by Darlene of Studio4 Design•works she has a wonderful little mini and we had to use every piece in the mini.

 The photo's were taken last week of my cousin little girl, Camern.



Here are a couple more pages I did for my bestie, Janine of her other daughters from Halloween 2010
Her oldest daughter, Meg

Smell My Feet Kit by Valorie Brown Designs
Template lovebursts freebie by Crossbone Cuts Designs
Toil And Trouble_WA Spooky by Sweet Digi Scraps

Janine's youngest daughter, Emilee

Witches around Us kit by PatyGreif Designs
Mommys Little pumpkin Wordart by Majula (No TOU)

Well thats it for now, I'll see you soon. Have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Tamie. Thank you for the message on my blog.
    Hug
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pages! Love how you used the Hope mega :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Tami - we're happy to see your layouts at PBP!

    ReplyDelete