Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bored and blogging

I got a little bored so I figure I would blog a bit. A little birdie told me goDigitalScrapbooking.com is looking for some talented Designers!!

Brand new and seasoned Designers welcome!!
Sign up for our 2012 Designer Contest in the GDS Forum HERE:

Round 1 starts November 3rd!!

Created by Jill Has a beautiful warm kit on sell, called "HomeSpun" I didn't get a chance to play with it yet, she has been whipping out lots of wonderful kits.

30% OFF through October 23rd!! So hurry and go grab your copy.

Available at:
GDS   and Digitals


I also did a Font challenge last night at PBP and got to use the beautiful free mega "October Moon" kit they gave away first of October. But don't fear you can still get it for a great price, .99 cents so hurry and also take advantage of thier free offers with purchase's!!! The font we used was Janda As Long As You Love Me. A nice scrap font for journaling.

and I also used the wonderful WA freebie Tiramisu Design had this week. Ohhhh ohhh I also used Creation Cassels script "Stack'n Cluster - PSP Script" I just love this script!!!!
The photo was taken last weekend at my cousin house and his dog gently placed his head on the table at the end of our meal. It was too cute, I used the caption "Ummm, Are you guts gonna eat that last piece of egg??


Creation Cassel also has a new script out, Flower Template - PSP script I got the sampler she has last week at her shop. I haven't gotten to use it yet but I am dying, lol Right now time is limited so hoping to get a chance this weekend.


Well that's it for today, I will see ya when I see ya.
Have a scrapping day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment