Thursday, November 8, 2012

I survied my first DSD

Well I survied my first DSD!!! I bought tons of goodies and scrapped a ton of pages.
I mainly hung out at SO (Scrap Orchard) They had many wonderful games and challenges!!! I also used thier newest mega kit "November 2012 Mega: Roots & Leaves by Scrap Orchard Designers"
For the month of November it is on sale for $5 so hurry and get your copy!!!
 
 








 
For credit check out my SO gallery HERE
 
I scrapped a couple pages for the Election too!!!
My daughter, Kat posted a photo of her "I voted sticker" right afterwards she told me she did her make-up speical for the page I was going to scrap, LOL!!
Rock the Vite Kit by Chelles Creations
Template FFVol11 by Little Green Frog Designs
 
I did a page for getting out the vote, I love doing polical pages and I have a few older ones.
 
Politics as Usual Kit by 2012 by Penny Springmann
Template October by AK Designs
Photos from the web
 
I also got a couple pages in for some CT dudties!!! Here is a page I did for Armina Designs.
Also was for the Font challenge at PBP.
 
"I wanna Be Bundle Collab kit" by Armina Designs and Edeline Marta
Font Strawberry Avalanche
Extras used
treed-messystitching-dontbesquare-stitch1-pink
bellagypsy_sketchology_justbecause_template

 "I Wanna Be Bundle"  now on sale HERE and HERE
 
Here is another page I did with the kit and template challenge at PBP
"I wanna Be Bundle Collab" kit by Armina Designs and Edeline Marta
Font Strawberry Avalanche
Stitching Traci Reed
 
One more CT duty for Nibbles Skribbles, she has a fun adoreable kit for haircutting "Snip" and I just happen to find some photos of my neohew Cam a couple years back of him getting his first haircut.
 Snip: The Bundle by Nibbles Skribbles
It's on sale now at The Studio, grab it HERE while on sale!!!!
 
 
Well that be it for today, wishing you wonderful scrapping. See ya when I see you :)
Tamie


No comments:

Post a Comment