Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CT duties and FREEBIES

Hello everyone, Did you have a good week? I sure did I got to play with many wonderful kits.
Remeber I told you last week I made CT for Jamie a.k.a "The Kit Cart" well I also was honored to be on Nibbles Skribbles CT too, woohoooo!!!! Here is a few pages I did this pass week.

Let's start off with The Kit Cart newest release, Caddy Shack Goft Kit, I had a whoot playing with this fun kit. This first page photos come from a dear friend of mine, Barb's hubby summer golf outting.
Jim, Kathy & Marv playing at
the Supreme Machined Golf Outing
June 9th, 2012 Grandview Golf Course

This second page are photo's of my sports gal, Erika I am maing her a scrapbooking of all her sports outting this pass year and so far it is looking fabulous if I must say so myself. LOL


Many great elements and wonderful papers. Great for golf outtings or even putt putt golf.
Grab this fun Golf kit up right away while on sale %25 off!!
Grab it HERE


Also Jamie has 2 sets of freebies, Check them out HERE!!!!
and be sure to go back through out the week for more great freebies!


Here is a page I did last night for DSS Surprise Me Border Challenge
The photo is a little girl that came into my daughters work place (Halloween City) with her very young parents. It kinda of weirded me out she was so Jason *Friday the 13th* like LOL
Everything is from this fun kit except for the rip tear (top of page) it is a CU freebie I had Chelle's Creations.
I got to use Manda a.k.a Nibbles Skribbles newest release "Spooktacular" Talk about cute and adoreable this is it, many spooky cute elements and papers to work with and make all your lil' ghoulies some wicked fun pages with.
You can grab it HERE. Hurry it's on sale now %40 off this wonderful bundle.

Manda a.k.a Nibbles Skribbles also has a new template 2012 Review, I love it so much I made two pages right off the bat and I have plans to use it a few more times.
This is a 24x12 double page template perfect for re-capping the wonderful year that 2012 was! Insert pictures that tell the story of your year in the 2012 numbers, add your story below. Throw a few papers and elements to make it your own and voila! The perfect 'last pages' for your 2012 albums!
Grab it HERE, hurry it's also on sale at %30 off, can't beat that and you will use a few times I am sure.

My first page I did for the SO October 6th, Make it a Double Challenge.
The photo's are of my oldest daughter, Toni and her new family.
Kit I used was "Hope SO Mega Kit" In fact I am using this wonderful kit for a few challenges at SO.
It's a wonderful collab kit from all the designers at SO for Breast Cancer, but don't let that stop you from picking it up while it is still on sale..... there are many other occation this kit could come in handy for.
Grab it HERE

Then I made another one (thats how much I love this template) is for my sister, Robyn and her hubby Aaron who recently spend a lot of time on thier re-modeling project they had and still got a wee more to go.

I used Armina Designs newest release kit "Me Time" I just loved the burst of colors in this kit, and of course Armina has some wonderful unique elements like her swirls and mats.

There is much more to this huge bundle, check it out HERE
Also go to Armina's blog for this wonderful freebie cluster I made (smiles)
She has a 1 Dollar deals for you to GRAB.Pickle Barrel @ PBP Bonus Collab FREE with every 12$ orders in Pickle Barrel CategoryOCTOBER 15-17 only!

Find it HERE

Well that was it for the CT duties I had, here are a couple pages I did for the fun of the challenge.
I'm a challenge junkie for sure I came to relize this weekend, lol



My grand-daughter Faith at 2 weeks old.
Kit :: Hope Mega by SO Designers
Template :: Little Green Frog Designs Oct. SO Challenge
 
This page was just fate I tell you, My niece Ashley posted her son's Camerons first school trip photos to his local firehouse and I just happen to grab Sanko Studio newest freebie, Fire Drill Mini. It was meant to be and we really love how this turned out, Ashley printed one out and Cam took it the next day to school where the teacher framed it for the class room, Awww talk about my heart bursting when Ash was telling me. (Smiles)
Fire Drill Mini Freebie by
Sanko Studio
Font Ghoulish
Stash builder scallopsquares by
Designs by Megan Turnidge
Memorable Alpha's by Christine Smith Digital Designs

I'm working on a coupel scrapbooks for my sister, Robyn one for her and one of her furbaby son, Ceacar
He passed away at the young at of 12 of heart failer. This dog was her son in many ways. Ceacar was a huge HAM, you bring out a camera and that dog would pose and smile. I kid you not, lol
I also wanted to use the new kit I got from my favortie designer, A-manda Creations "Amazing Autumn"
A little birdie told me she might be having a CT call in November, woohooo I would faint if I made her CT...LOL I really would :)
Kit :: Amazing Autumn Kit by A-manda Creations
Grab it HERE
Font :: Janda As Long As You Love Me

This page was done for DSS White Space challenge, the photos are my niece Ashley at her work place called "Ashleys" a great  restaurant/bar in our area. I always get a giggle she works there and in October they through on a wonderful Octoberfest and the gal's wear some wonderful costumes.

Leaves Are Falling Mini kits 1,2 and 3 by Let Me Scrapbooks
Grab these mini's  HERE
Template was a freebie and no TOU
Fonts 2Peas Gone Postal/Love Ya Like A Sister

I also used this kit for DSS Recipe Challenge Maurine a.k.a Let Me Scrapbook hostess at.
Join us at the challenge and get tons of cute wonderful recipe cards!!!
Kit ::: Leaves are Falling by Let Me Scrapbooking
Font ::: mtf_skinny_jeans


Here is a page I did for another SO template challenge, Went downtown Detroit last weekend and got to see this wonderful Camaro SS Pace Car. I was so proud of GM and the city of Detroit. Notice I used the "Hope" Mega SO kit!! Love this kit.


Kit Hope SO Mega Kit
Template SO_MemberSpotlight_Oct2012

Last I did this page for my grand-daughter, Faith sencond birthday. From this cute birthday kit as a freebie
Happy Birthday Kit by Designs by Sarah
 
Well I am sure I bored ya to death, sorry about that, Have a wonderful week and see ya when I see ya :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamie,

    Thank you so much for your comment and your links.
    You've created such a fun page with my Facebook freebie!
    And oh wow, that photo is soooo cute!
    Thank you for sharing.

    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for using my kit Fire Drill -- I love your page!

    ReplyDelete