Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkins oh Pumpkins

I have a few pages I did for some friends and family of thier kids and pumpkins patches!! I got to use some of the wonderful Autumn kits and goodies I collected this season!!!


Here is a page I did for my little nephew, Cameron at his local pumpkin patch. He had a wonderful time picking out his speical pumpkin.
Font : Ghoulish
Kit : Amazing Autumn Big Bundle by A-manda Creations

Grab it HERE


Our Little Pumpkin page is of my husbands cousins daughter, Arianna and it is her first pimpkin carving time with her mommy and daddy.
Alpha : Harvest Time (no tou in folder)
Kit : Leaves Are Falling Mini's 1,2, 3 and 4 by Let Me Scrapbook
Template : #71 by MJ-AJ Designs



Grab them HERE

My next page is my dear friends, Julie and Brians grandbaby, Peyton.
Notice the passy in her mouth, girl always has it in her mouth and it was too cute here she is with passy and picking pumpkins, LOL

Template : 10-6  by Crossbone Cuts Designs
Kit : Autumn Rainbow by Artscow September Blog train
Mikki Livanos no blog addy on her TOU

And my last page is for a dear friend, Andrea of her grandbaby, Alicia who we took to our local pompkin patch and she had a wonderful time. I used a QP a designer had on as a freebie, sad thing is she didn't ave a TOU with it.

Well that is it for my pumpkin patch pages, I have some wonderful news to add to this post. I was choosen to be on the CT of jusme digital!!! I am so excited woohoo!!
Ohh and Created by Jill joined another Digital Contest over at  The Design Factor 2. Jill created a cute shabby chic kit and has it as a freebie.
check it out HERE

Here is a cute page I made for my grand-daughter Faiths book, she is having some Play Time with her little buddy Cloie.


Well that is it for now, see you when I see you!!
Happy Scrapping, Tamie

No comments:

Post a Comment