Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blah blah blah

I hate crappy days and today started off as one, huge headache when I woke up, sign in problems at a gallery I needed to get into to post,  I went shopping yesyerday and fotgot the butter but didn't realize it till this morning as I had my eggs mixing in my bowl ready to be scrabbled. Stub my toe not once but twice, blah blah blah. But it is starting to look better, my hunny went and got us breakfast, I got some help from Fayette for my login in troubles (Thanks hun)!!

So I did SO Make It Scrappy last night, I really enjoy that challenge. Teri gives us some direction and we chit chat and scrap a bit, then when she is done with directions, she gives us one hour to post in the gallery.
Here is mine from last night, the photos are our oldest grand-daughter Kianee and one of her best buddies, Anita.
Bet ya thought I was going to use SO Hope mega kit again, nope I dug into my SO goodie folder and found one of Bella Gypsy's freebie kits, full of wonderful colors. She has some of my favorite flowers to use. Then Teri had some great word art to play with and they seem perfect with Kianee's photos. Live out loud, so that Kiki.
 
 
Credits
Give It Away Kit by Bella Gypsy
Live out loud WA by Artful Musing
 
I also did the Pickle Barrel Challenge at PBP she wanted us to use a few circles in our page and here is what I came up with. The photo is my Aunt Melba and Uncle Roy my cousin Connie posted it last night and it brings found memories of them both. Melba passed on a few months after that photo in 1993 and my uncle soon follwed in 1997. I love and miss them both. I really love how it came out, love all the rich colors and autumn flowers.
 
I just happen to download one of EudoraDesigns fabulous templates which had a few circles in it and I grabbed one of my Armina Design kits, Afternoon Kiss bundle on sale now at her stores.

AD PBP and SBB

I also did PBP Inspirational Challenge here is what was to inspire us, I love all the rich colors in the art work,
I broke out my October Moon Mega kit by PBP Desginers
and seen one of my fairy friends, Tabbie post this adoreable photo of a child in a costume, It was her neice Samantha in the cutest outfit. 

I did these last week for Created by Jill CT duties, She has a beautiful Autumn Bundle.
You get three fabulous kits, with tons of  fabulous rich color papers and elements. Great for any Autumn occation photo's that need scrapping or paper projects.
Grab while it is on sale at %46 off wow thats some great savings.


My first page is my young cousin, Hunter who went hunting for the first time this season,
"It's meat getter time" was a coment his dad posted and I used it as the title.

My second page is my beautiful sister and her husband Aaron and three of thier furbabies.
Ceacar, Cloie and Gizmo last fall. I really love this photo was taken by one of her friends in thier backyard,.

Well that is it for now, I will be back soon I have a couple CT duties to do and I want to complete a couple more challenges. See ya when I see you, Tamie

No comments:

Post a Comment